News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

My Hill

Started by Griffin NoName, September 26, 2006, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

Home again on My Hill.

I like My Hill.
This sig area under construction.

Aggie

Still up North on My Hill.   

It's cold enough to get frostbite (-21 C in the morning).  Didn't get frostbite, but I do I have a very mild sunburn.  I've been keeping sunscreen on, it helps a bit.
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

at last a day on My Hill where I can choose what I want to spend time on !
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Grant me patience on My Hill, I've still got about 24 hours to go before I have such choice.
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

make believe time on My Hill; make believe I am asleep ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Pachyderm

Duvet day! Done sweet Fanny Adams bar watching DVD's, and drinking tea. Wonderful.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

A feast for the eyes - an Emporer's terracotta army* today; I am persuaded I really must start building my burial mansion on My Hill but what will I need to take with me?

dunno why they put them all in the reading room at the BM; they can only read Chinese
Psychic Hotline Host

beagle

Generally speaking, if you don't need a saw and shovel you probably won't need anything else.

I think they generally put Commie stuff in the BM Reading Room. Karl Marx, Chinese loans, Goat.

Insulting Goat on My Hill.
The angels have the phone box

Pachyderm

Interesting conundrum. If you put a goat in a reading room, with only the works of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Trotsky and the world's favourite human being, Ioseb Vissarionovich Jugashvili, and no food, which books would be turned into manure first?

And would the order of consumption change if it was a Goat?

Posing philosophical questions on My Hill.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Scriblerus the Philosophe

A hot friggin' Easter day on my Hill.
Ok, not nearly as hot as it will be in a few weeks, but after months of 40 degree weather, 80*F is boiling.
Urgh.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

The Meromorph

It's snowing here in Tennesse, on my hill.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Sibling Chatty

It's cool in Texas, on My Hill. 

Would love to see snow again someday, but My Hill's geographical location pretty much assures it won't happen.
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on March 24, 2008, 03:58:36 AM
It's cool in Texas, on My Hill. 

Would love to see snow again someday, but My Hill's geographical location pretty much assures it won't happen.

On the other hand, if Global Climate Change has any validity, part of the general warming trend, is an increase in extreme weather-- colder winters in some parts, including snow heretofore unheard of.

Too cool for End-of-March, on My Hill--furnace just came on for cryin' out loud.

Soon, though, it'll be the A/C... soon.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

snow everywhere but none on My Hill; amazing what congestion charging can achieve
Psychic Hotline Host

Aggie

Got some new snow on My Hill (back on My Home Hill, if a pile of concrete counts as a hill ::) ).

Good excuse to stay indoors most of the day, even though it's only -6 with the windchill.
WWDDD?