News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

My Hill

Started by Griffin NoName, September 26, 2006, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Home unexpectedly early, on My Hill.

I expected to put in another 10-12 hour day, but Fate Intervened.

Yaaay!  :woohoo:

Sometimes Fate can be kind.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith on March 12, 2008, 11:05:09 PM
Sometimes Fate can be kind.

we try to watch out for that on My Hill to balance the books ;)

sometimes it means turning over every stone to see what's underneath ;D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

My Hill is amazingly much more tolerable physically than it has been.

I'm feeling much better!! Evidently almost bleeding out from an ulcer isn't good for you... :stupid:

:goldfish: <---How my brain works now.
This sig area under construction.

pieces o nine

Quote from: Sibling Chatty[snip]

:goldfish: <---How my brain works now.

It looks like a fishous circle...
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Aggie

Amorphously grumpy on My Hill.

No particular reason, and I doubt it'll last, but for now I'm indulging in looking very much like my avatar, with more hair.
WWDDD?

Aagfed

On My Hill it is sunny and moderately warm--the first day of spring after a horrendous snow and it has put me in a good mood.
Metta.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
-Tenzin Gyatso, His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Agujjim on March 13, 2008, 06:08:54 AM
Amorphously grumpy on My Hill.

No particular reason, and I doubt it'll last, but for now I'm indulging in looking very much like my avatar, with more hair.

Sometimes, being grumpy is the reason we get up in the morning!

On the other hand, a [hug] for you anyway.  (feeling "huggy" a bit-- I'm certain it will wear off soon...meanwhile, you get a hug whether or not you wanted it.  ::):glomp: :glomp:

In other news, slow day on My Hill.  Nice.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

The case study second draft with quotations and bibliography but minus conclusion, and 300 words too many, rolled off the laptop today.

The quotes are all pretty rubbish due to my determination to only use books I'd never bothered with before to make the overall Diploma bibliography stupendously longer. Well one has to keep oneself amused somehow. This is the fourth and most boring case study of them all.

I'm nearly dead on My Hill.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Tired on My Hill, but not sick and...

Today, for the second day in a row, I have gone out and about (driven to a town 30 miles away, where there's an about to go out to)--and am NOT is screaming agony, nor am I dropping from exhaustion.

YAY!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yippee:

I feel better, I look better...and my hematocrit is back to normal levels. Evidently the bleeding large amounts into your stomach isn't good for you. :dontknow: :goldfish: I think I'm glad I got that fixed.

Griffin NoName

sounds like bleeding is off my list of things to do on My Hill when bored ;) glad for you
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Griffin NoName on March 14, 2008, 03:39:35 AM
sounds like bleeding is off my list of things to do on My Hill when bored ;) glad for you

Making a list on My Hill, to remind myself, as well as Griffin to NOT have gastro bleeding for entertainment (or any other reasons). :hug:

Griffin NoName

can I suggest,

do not sign up for a Diploma with a dodgy failing college even if the examining board has credibilty

MY Hill needs excavating for buried bodies now :ROFL:
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

::makes note to self::

Got it. No dodgy diploma hoarders needed.

My Hill is near a Junior College and a major university. I plan to NEVER attend either. (If I'm well enough to go to school, I'm well enough to work, and I lose my medical coverage. Even one course. Duh...like an hour in a class room 3 times a week is equal to 40 hours a week or more working.)

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Pot smoke is creeping under the door to my Hill. Must go open the window.  :puke:
Urgh, that stuff smells ickified.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Aggie

The hotel doesn't care?  Sounds like a call to the front desk to me.

Heading bedways on My Hill.
WWDDD?