News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

My Hill

Started by Griffin NoName, September 26, 2006, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Sitting on My Hill touched by the kindness of folk on other Hills and looking at the air raid shelters built to protect My Hill after once giving out a certain phone number for emergency contact during medical crisis. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

it's Poliakoff Night on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

started laying in the Brandy Butter on My Hill; all for me as no one else seems to be inhabiting any other hills; I guess that means I won this game :taz:
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

My Hill NEEDS a mailing address for SOME HILL in your general future grandchild's area.

The coverlet that is being made is such a pretty pattern that there's already a waiting list for the one after it...It's actually larger than a presentation blanket, more a crib/youth bed coverlet that would be beautiful over a solid cover duvet. Alphabet blocks and toys...But in the mean time, there are the sweaters and cap...

Laurel's having WAY too much fun designing this pattern. All her wealthy ladies have gotten a look at the pattern and want photos of it when it's done. (One's already ordered for a General's grandchild that's not even conceived yet. They live near Fort Hood...)

Oh, and you don't get to win if you don't e-mail me a mailing address... :P
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

organisation on My Hill is sadly lacking..... normal levels of service may resume... anything to win the game !
Psychic Hotline Host

Darlica

I'm about to leave My Hill and go to my mothers hill for a week while she and her hubby goes on vacation abroad. This means that I will share hill with Sir Jumpalot II, our red fuzzy monster.

Shoes on the hat-rack!!!
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Aggie

Cleaning out the office on My Hill.  Shall be moving to another Hill a little further away next week.
WWDDD?

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Agujjim on November 15, 2007, 06:28:49 PM
Cleaning out the office on My Hill.  Shall be moving to another Hill a little further away next week.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

New Hill is good! :YaY:

Aggie

LOL, they're moving to a BRAND NEW hill a couple of weeks after that, so I won't get comfortable.
WWDDD?

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Waiting for the allergy vaccine to do its thing on my son on my hill.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

Puttering around the (indoor) garden and fish pond on My Hill.
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Looking for the temper I lost on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Staging rehearsal on my hill.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling Chatty

Bringing my friend Da Soozinator home from a 5 day hospital stay, on My Hill. (And doing her laundry and fetching soup and Gatorade and Sprite.)

Griffin NoName

advising on web cams for Great-Grandparents as an invited intermediary re. Christmas presents on My Hill and wondering if Grandma's who are not so Great get the same privileges.  ::)
Psychic Hotline Host